Thursday, May 19, 2011

Finally!!! Hot Time in the Sauna

Ok, it is finally here! I am posting the first male personal mutual masturbation encounter. Here it goes, enjoy:

Rick
Age: 44
State: IN
Married


                                                               Hot Time in the Sauna

So I was going to this gym almost every day. They have everything, I usually went into the sauna and then tanning, it really improves the tan.

The one guy at the reception always saw me all sweaty when I walked in a bathrobe from the sauna to the tanning bed.

One day he asked me how it felt and I told him great. He then asked me if I would mind having pictures taken for one of their sales brochures, which I did not.

So he waited till the sauna (only one person can go in there at a time) was almost over and I dripping wet and came and took pictures. He directed me into different positions. He mentioned that we don't have to see private parts if I felt uncomfortable with it. I told him I would not and so he took more intimate pictures.

He complimented my cock and asked me if he could take some pictures of it for himself, which I agreed on. Needless to say, after a few minutes and moving around, I got kind of hard. He asked me, again polite and with no pressure, if I would mind getting hard for him and having pictures taken. Not at all, so I played with myself and he took pictures.

He took off his clothes because he was getting hot (go figure). He then asked me to hold my cock which is uncircumcised with the skin in different positions. He then said it would look cool if he could see my juice running down my cock onto my tanned body. Of course it has to be done slowly so you can really see it all in detail.

So I masturbated for him, told him when I was ready to cum and he took pictures of every detail. He then wanted to rub my juice all over my cock and balls and continue to play with it while he was masturbating himself.

A few days later he asked me if his buddy, who he told about the pictures , could take some pictures himself, but in the tanning bed. I agreed, and pretty much the same thing took place, except since we knew we agreed on this kind of thing, not a lot of asking was done.

The gym is out of business, I miss it every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment