Monday, May 16, 2011

Stay Tuned...

I want to thank all the visitors again, this is really encouraging. Glad to see that all my work is paying off.  I just want to once again encourage everyone to send me their masturbation tips and stories. Leave comments on my post, and do not be afraid I appreciate all feedback. This is my first blog, so I am still learning. I just want it to be the best it can be. I will be posting at least once tonight: Monday May 16, 2011, after 9:00 PM eastern standard time. More likely than not, I will  probably always be posting after 9 PM. So, you can keep that in mind. If this is your first time visiting my blog, read my previous post. You can still post comments to them, I do reply. The one last thing I want to say tonight is, there is a very easy way for you to subscribe to The Snake Charmer's Guide; On the sidebar there is a subscribe button... Click It!! That is all.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your first blog! Let's see where this is going, hope the community is growing fast!

    One thing that you might want to change: A subscription can be added via a Yahoo account, however, a comment does not give this option, so I have to choose "Anonymous".

    ReplyDelete