Saturday, May 14, 2011

Get Your Pungi's Out

So, this is my introduction to the blogosphere! I am really excited, I have been working really hard trying to get this together, and  can not wait to start blogging about 1 of my favorite subjects- my penis. I want everybody to join me and talk about your penises, too. As the description states, The Snake Charmer's Guide is dedicated to mutual masturbation.  I want this to be an interactive blog.  I will be conducting surveys, taking stories about your own personal mutual masturbation stories and your biographical stories of masturbation, internal conflicts you have suffered through, and identity struggles involving masturbation, sex, and sexuality. I want you to send me your masturbation techniques and I will also share them on my blog as well.   I will also answer sex questions via email .  You can email me at rickythebosshoss@yahoo.com.               

4 comments:

  1. This really sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Looks interesting and I plan on sharing experiences as I have time.
    Krelon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome aboard! Great to have you here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great site. I have always been curious to feel and stroke another guy. It really is something a friends should be able to do for eachother. It promotes good health and well being.

    ReplyDelete