Saturday, May 14, 2011

Peeping at My Junk

Look at those big peepers! Good news: Looks like The Snake's Charmer's Guide is attracting visitors.  Less than 24 hours after its 1st post, over 150 viewers have been to the blog.  Still no subscriptions, but I here that takes time. They say it could possibly take months to gain a following. I know it is hard for people to flock to a site with little content. That is why we need your help. Send us your masturbation biography, tales of mutual masturbation encounters, and masturbation techniques. Once again the email is rickythebosshoss@yahoo.com.  If you are visiting for the 1st time, I encourage you to read all of our post. To all visitors, old and new, I encourage you to leave comments, send in suggestions, and subscribe. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment