Thursday, May 26, 2011

Wood

Brad   
Age:53 
State: MI 
Married
Wood


     Hi,
Had a fun experience to share.  My buddy who is also married and I were cutting and hauling trees and limbs that had fallen as a result of an ice storm the previous winter.  We worked all day and by early evening called it quits.  We decided to go back to my place, drink some brews and take a hot tub, as we were both pretty tuckered.   After three to four beers each and soaking our bones, he was complaining of cramps in his legs and asked me to massage his thighs.  I said sure and worked out the cramping muscles.  My buddy is a big dude, about 6' 2' and big built fella.  Anyway, while massaging his legs, he got a huge hardon.  This guy is a good 7.5" long and thick as a beer can.  He kept pullin on his meat, and then guided my hand to his dick and huge balls.  I thought it was a bit strange but exciting at the same time.  I jacked him good and hard, and he grabbed my head, pushing my mouth towards his big cock.  I said, I'm not sure about this, but he reached over and grabbed my thick hard cock and said go for it.  It was fun, and he came three times in less than 10 minutes.  We had a few more beers and laughed about it later.  Ever since, once in a while, if we've been drinking, he likes to get naked and mess around.  It's cool and made us better buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment