Monday, May 16, 2011

A Guide to the Many Ways to Mutually Masturbate: Part I

In my post on May 14th, The Definition of Mutual Masturbation, I told you what mutual masturbation is. Now, I want to spend some time on just how to do it. The art of masturbation is beautiful and varied.  Add more than one person, and the possibilities are virtually endless. One method of mutual masturbation is non-contact.  It is just what it sounds like. Simply one person masturbating in front of another person with no physical contact. Sometimes, you may be a little shy, it might be your first  experience with another person, and maybe you are uncomfortable with touching some one else, or them touching you. Don't rush it, go slow. Explore your exhibitionist side and put on a performance for your audience. Make the finale special, express your pleasure vocally. The audience will show its approval with a standing ovation. ( it will not be their feet standing up or their hands moving). Or you can take the voyeuristic position. Watch as your friend passionately explores himself. See his face twist as he takes the voyage into erotic bliss. Watch his rod twitch and his balls rumble as his hot sticky love potion brews inside of him. Watch him as he violently explodes, oozing string after string all over himself.  Yet still, you can both jack at the same time. Get the best of both worlds. Climax at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. I'll take a helping hand anytime I can get it. Having someone else control the strokes and pace makes it that much more enjoyable. I love to have someone edge my rod until it finally explodes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also remember the first time I saw a man with a hard cock. In the men's room you only see soft cocks. Got forbid if a guy should get hard in there! I went to a swingers party and saw lots of men with hardon's. I suddenly had the urge to touch them and feel them and see how their balls felt compared to mine. I never did fulfill that fantasy until I went to a jerkoff party. I am 64 yrs old and all this happened after age 60!

    ReplyDelete